HUSCO UK was established in 1984 as a design and manufacturing facility to support our customers based in Europe, the Middle East and Russia. Based in the Northwest of England we are ideally located within 30 minutes of both Manchester and Liverpool airports. Our office and factory cover over 8,300 m2 as well as having a fully equipped development and machine test facility. The factory is ISO9001 & 14000 compliant equipped with modern machining, assembly, test and paint facilities.
Our UK based Sales and Engineering team offer outstanding customer technical support and are capable of developing bespoke technical solutions for all types of Agricultural, Construction, Material Handling and Suspension applications.We pride ourselves in working closely with our customers to develop systems which differentiate machine performance. Once we have developed the systems we then offer flexible high quality product delivery from our manufacturing facility.
- Opened in 1984
- European HQ 90,000 sq ft – 8,300 m2
- Manufacturing, sales, engineering, and R&D – machine tuning and development on site
- Dig site
- Development laboratory
- Design and development engineering
- On-site regional supplier development management
- Integrated global purchasing & sourcing
- Valve assembly and milling machine
- ISO certified quality and environmental systems
HUSCO International Partners LLP
6 Rivington Road
Whitehouse Industrial Estate
Runcorn, England WA7 3DT
Phone | (44)-1928-701888
Fax | (44)-1928-710813
Available Jobs in England:
If you are a recruiter and are interested in offering recruitment services and submitting candidates please click here.