At Husco, we thrive on our core values: intelligent risk-taking, high performance, and practical innovation. Working here is not just a job — it’s an entrepreneurial experience that offers constant opportunities to develop skills, work on new projects, and find creative solutions to complex challenges.
Across all areas of the company, our team members are smart, hardworking, and highly motivated to succeed. We collaborate across all departments and areas of expertise to meet the needs of our customers. This collaboration works because we treat all stakeholders with honesty, integrity, and respect. As a growing company, our team members engage with new projects, skills, and challenges every single day. If you are a hard-working innovator looking for a career that will lead to personal and professional growth, learn more about our current job opportunities and company benefits below.
Regardless of your department or function, every member of Husco’s workplace community is vital to our hardworking, collaborative team culture.
- Innovative workplace where no two days are the same
- Constant opportunities for learning new skills and approaches to innovation
- Shared values of honesty, integrity, respect, and curiosity
- Paid Vacation + 12 Holidays a Year
- Paternity Leave
- Company Events
- Service Award Recognition
- Employee Discounts
Philanthropy is central to Husco’s culture. We value the communities in which our team members live and work, and we act as good corporate citizens on a global scale.
- Community outreach programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- United Way
- United Performing Arts Fund
- Employee donation matching
- Local education outreach for emerging young professionals
- Corporate matching to employee contributions
Every day at Husco brings new challenges and opportunities, and our commitment to professional development ensures that we are empowered to tackle those challenges and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- 100% Tuition reimbursement
- Fully funded internal and external training
- Regular cross-training
- Frequent opportunities for advancement
- Patent awards
Every Husco team member is a valued contributor to our innovation process, and our financial benefits are just one way in which we show appreciation for our team’s contributions
- Competitive wages
- Regular opportunities for bonuses
- 401(k) plans
Husco’s extensive wellness benefits are a foundational part of ensuring that all our team members reach their full potential for personal and professional growth.
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Health Risk Assessments
- Flu Shots
- Smoking Cessation
- On-site Medical Consulting
Senior Project Engineer
Engineering Lab Technician
Supplier Quality TechnicianEngineering Careers