The Husco Scholars Program offers the opportunity to be a member of our team before you finish college!
Husco is a privately-owned manufacturing and engineering company whose mission is to be the global leader in providing products and services that optimize the performance, controllability and safety of
Off-highway and Automotive systems.
We have over 70 years of highly-focused experience in vehicle systems and a reputation earned from supporting our customers from concept to production. Husco’s success stems from our world-class engineering and global manufacturing teams.
The Husco Scholars Program offers the opportunity to be a member of our team before you start college!
- We will pay 100% tuition assistance while pursuing a Mechanical Engineering degree through
UW-Platteville, while you are paid to work
- Works in concert with any existing financial aid or scholarship
- Professional Husco mentorship throughout program enrollment
- Graduate college with knowledge, experience, and an engineering career!
While working to obtain your Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, you will also be working
full-time on a rotational basis to apply your coursework to real-world applications. You will gain exposure to the Husco engineering organization and determine what areas of engineering and Husco interest you most.
If you are interested in applying for this competitive program, review our criteria:
- Demonstrated track record of academic excellence, perseverance and work ethic
- Submission of a 1,000-word essay on “Why are you uniquely prepared for the Husco Scholar’s Program? What makes you stand out?” – submitted no later than March 15th
- Selected applicants will be invited to participate in face to face interviews the week of April 1st
The Husco Scholars Program requires completion of degree within 5 years. All Scholars will be provided a job opportunity at Husco upon graduation. If a Scholar chooses to leave the program before completion, tuition payback will be required based on time invested.