This position is located in Waukesha, WI
Husco provides individuals the opportunity to pursue a career within a fast-paced, industry leading and entrepreneurial organization. This is a support role including a wide variety of tasks for US Automotive Finance. A successful Accounting Clerk is self-motivated, detail oriented, ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks, and works well with other departments.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees which allows for:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Provide support to Accounts Payable including:
- Printing & sorting supplier PDF invoices and opening/distributing supplier-related mail.
- Coding supplier invoices with proper purchase order and identifying the correct PO receipts.
- Assist with pulling invoices for supplier payments and folding supplier checks to be mailed.
- Initiating supplier wire payments via bank website.
- Process check clearing on a daily basis.
- Utilize bank website to update daily cash spreadsheet and print all incoming payment & automatic bank transactions.
- Responsible for accurate account coding and data entry for automatic bank transactions.
- Review and reconcile credit card statement monthly.
- Participate in the month-end close process by uploading all journal entries into ERP system and by providing accurate and efficient completion of assigned journal entries.
- Reconcile G/L accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis, as required. Investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
- Timely distribution of assigned reports.
- Rework and Warranty project set up as needed.
- Scanning documents into electronic SharePoint libraries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- General computer knowledge. (Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Speed and accuracy in data entry, with the ability to review / audit while entering.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and organized.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of responsibility.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)