Engineering Technician – Split Shift (12pm-8pm)
This position is located in Waukesha, WI
Our team is growing!
Husco provides individuals the opportunity to pursue a career within a fast-paced, industry leading and entrepreneurial organization. Engineering Technicians work closely with our Husco Engineering Design team to support innovative new designs and customer applications.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Data Collection, Analysis of Performance, and Presentation of data. Analyze, test, troubleshoot and repair new or existing hardware, software, vehicle, electronic or manufacturing designs or processes. Perform testing with attention to detail to assure safety for themselves and people adjacent to the area. Prepare formal technical reports and basic data reduction/analysis. Present data clearly in formats as specified by the work order originator. Can communicate effectively with Engineering.
- Build & Test Design Prototypes. Work closely with Design Engineers to perform the following tasks: read blue rints, check drawings, assemble specified prototypes, order experimental parts, complete tolerance stacks, understand testing needs, set-up and execute required testing, and record accurate test data.
- Troubleshoot & Debug Prototype Assembly & Test Failures.
- Design & Build Test Fixtures. Design and build special test fixtures and processes to meet engineering needs and specifications.
- Associates Degree or equivalent military or formal training with emphasis in Fluid Power Technology, Hydraulics, Electronics or equivalent.
- Experience with analyzing data and writing reports.
- Demonstrates mechanical aptitude.
- Strong oral, written and listening communication skills.
- Basic schematic and print reading.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Visio, Labview Applications, MatLab scripts.
- Ability to work independently.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)