Machine Operator – 1st & 2nd Shifts ** Now Hiring at $18.90 **
NOW HIRING AT $18.90/HOUR + SHIFT PREMIUMS
Husco hosts COVID-safe open interviews every Wednesday from 2pm-4pm & additional interview times upon request
- 1116 Universal Boulevard
Whitewater, Wisconsin 53190
This position is located in Whitewater, WI.
We are hiring for 1st & 2nd shifts working on a 2-2-3 schedule. (1st Shift: 4:30am-3:30pm, 2nd Shift: 4:30pm-3:30am)
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- $1,000 New Hire Bonus
- 10 days of paid vacation & 12 days of paid holidays
- Off-shift Premiums
- Full benefits package offered
- 401K contribution and company match
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Load and unload castings.
- Perform rework as necessary.
- Performs inspections on his/her machine work using gauges.
- Performs data entry into inspection system.
- At inspection, ensures that all design features, dimension, tolerances, and allowances conform to functional and manufacturing requirements.
- May be required to perform basic material handling, preparation of final product to include forklift operation.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. (All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others). The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills and abilities.
(This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.)
HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.