Machine Operator – 2nd Shift *NEW STARTING PAY*
***NOW HIRING AT NEW STARTING PAY $16.83/HOUR + SHIFT PREMIUMS***
This position is located in Whitewater, WI.
This is a 2nd shift position working on a 2-2-3 schedule. (4:30pm-3:30am)
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- $1,000 New Hire Bonus
- $350+ Quarterly Dependability Bonus
- $600 Semi-annual Performance Bonus
- 10 days of paid vacation & 12 days of paid holidays
- Off-shift Premiums
- Full benefits package offered
- 401K contribution and company match
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Load and unload castings.
- Perform rework as necessary.
- Performs inspections on his/her machine work using gauges.
- Performs data entry into inspection system. At inspection, ensures that all design features, dimension, tolerances, and allowances conform to functional and manufacturing requirements.
- May be required to perform basic material handling, preparation of final product to include forklift operation.
HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.