This position is located in Waukesha, WI
Husco is hiring a Marketing Specialist! The Marketing Specialist will support initiatives to ensure Husco’s image and brand is globally compelling. This opportunity offers hands on involvement with business-to-business marketing, trade show planning and development, digital marketing and graphics, technical writing, and employment branding.
Husco is a privately-owned company specializing in high performance hydraulic and electro-mechanical components. As a Marketing Specialist you will join a team with years of experience designing and manufacturing components for Automotive and Off-Highway applications.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and develop their professional talent, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
What you’ll do:
- Design Graphics to Support Marketing Material. Responsible for the creation and improvement of company graphics as they relate to logos, images, etc. in our marketing material including presentations, articles, trade shows, and/or logo merchandise/clothing. Work closely with Sales and Marketing team to prepare conceptual sketches and develop those sketches into workable material.
- Support Trade Show Activities. Project manage trade show exhibitions and work with vendors and Sales and Marketing team to successfully represent the company brand and product at trade shows.
- Manage and Maintain Electronic Media. Responsible for updating eNewsletter content, company Website and other electronic publications in a timely and thoughtful way. Make recommendations for enhancing our electronic media presence and explore new ideas. Maintain the business operating system, which includes customer contacts, vehicle information, etc.
- Technical Articles and Product Descriptions. Write and publish technical articles and news releases. Responsible for using technical aptitude and ability to absorb technical content to create articles and product descriptions. Update product manuals with graphics and technical descriptions. Develop and update product/ corporate literature. Identify and differentiate product strengths in market material to give organization and product offerings a competitive advantage.
- Market Research and Competitive Analysis: Complete customer and competitive research to evaluate industry trends, product features and offerings, and competitor products. Present data to executive leadership to aid in organization product market position.
- Support and Coordinate Marketing Programs. Coordinate Husco advertising and promotional programs. Publish and distribute internal sales reports. Issue and summarize a yearly customer survey. Collect market data regarding competition and customers.
What you bring to Husco:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related discipline or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in related marketing experience
- Business to business marketing experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe InDesign
- Strong project management skills with the ability to embrace and handle frequent interruptions, deadlines, and changing priorities.
- High degree of written and design creativity
- Technical aptitude to absorb and understand technical content and create articles and descriptions
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all degrees of employees, departments, and vendors.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.