This position is located in Waukesha, WI
Plan and perform difficult machine setups and operations to produce a wide variety of intricately designed parts and details having a multiplicity of related dimensions of very close and exacting nature for close and exacting nature for tools, dies, fixtures, mechanisms, etc.
Husco is committed to building an environment for employees to be able:
- To have the flexibility of their own work and put a personal ‘stamp’ on their output
- Continuously expand and development their professional talents, skills, and knowledge
- Create a product for our customers that serves a greater purpose to communities around the world
- Effect repairs and adjustments; either temporarily to keep machines fixtures, and tooling in production, or permanently if required and feasible.
- Able to operate tool grinders and O.D. grinding machines.
- Layout repair parts; setup and operate machine tools to machine tools to machine parts, frequently improvising standard machines, tooling and attachments to perform unusual, highly precise and complicated operations.
- Work from complicated drawings and specifications.
- Use a wide variety of precision instruments for exacting measurements.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Technical Degree in related field a plus)
- Experience operating CNC Lathes, CNC Mills, Grinders, & General Computer knowledge required
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Must stand for entire shift
(HUSCO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.)